You can send your love and encouragement to Ray through these comments and Shannan said she would pass them along to Ray. We all love Ray and our prayers and thoughts will be with Shannan and Joe's family over the next few months.
Be strong Baby Ray.
Be strong Baby Ray.
We love you.
.jpg)


28 comments:
Super Ray! When I think of you and your family I think of that cartoon family The Incredibles...because you are all my heroes. Ray needs his own cape, because he is amazing, strong, smart and is going to grow up to be an amazing scientist! His parents are amazing for all they do for their family. I admire all of you!!!! Get well Ray...and Joe and Sha keep your chin up. Let me know if you need anything. I think you need capes of your own. You are are super! Love you Super Ray! You Love you Joesha :)We are praying for you many times a day.
We love you, Ray! Stay strong and fight this cancer like Optimus Prime. You can do it!
-Your Autobot cousins in Arizona
Paige, Danny, Timmy, and Mark
Richard and Angie, too!
I just saw a link from full plate mom to your blog. Praying for all of you and especially Ray. I know you will be blessed. Thank you for going to Ghana and helping me find my little girl. Love, Amy Daniels
Praying, praying, and praying some more. We love your family so much! Please let me know if there is anything at all we can help with.
We are thinking of you and praying for Ray and your family.
LOVE AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!
Hey Ray, I've had cancer too, and I know that it stinks to have it. I understand how scared you must feel, and maybe mad too, and that's ok. Anything you feel about this is ok. Just try to tell your parents how you feel because they can hold you and comfort you through it. It really helps to have people who will listen to your feelings when you go through this. And Ray -- I had a really bad cancer and I've been cancer-free for almost 1 1/2 years. You and your family will be in my prayers through this. In love and strength, Judy
Hi Ray! You don't know me--I'm one of your mom's friends inside the computer. :) But I wanted you to know that I'm praying for you and your whole family!
Didn't know you were sick... I'm so sorry. You don't know me either, I am a friend of your moms from a long long time ago. I used to play the drums with your mom. Has she ever played the drums for you? ;D
I hope you can feel all the love and prayers that are sent to you. You look like such a great big brother, I hope you feel better soon so you can go back home with you wonderful family. Be brave!
Hi Ray,
You don't know me either but your mom's blog was linked on a friend of mine's blog, so I wanted to let you know I am praying for you! I had cancer when I was 5 1/2 years old and now I am 33 and have been cancer free for 27 years :) It is a big scary thing to have and all those treatments are not a lot of fun but know that lots of people are praying for you to get well!
We are praying for you also that you might recieve the love, comfort, and peace that the Lord can give to sustain you through this trying time. we love you, Ken and Lucille
Ray, you have courage like your mom and a happy spirit like your dad. You can get through this and Heavenly Father will help you. Just say a prayer to Heavenly Father any time you feel scared or hurt or sad. Jesus knows how you feel and He especially loves and wants to help little kids like you. You are never alone if you always remember Him!
Dear Ray,
I'm praying for you to get better. I miss you so, so much.
Love, Thomas
Ray:
Our whole family is praying for you - including my four kids - and their prayers get extra bonus points because they have so much faith! I'm sure you do, too. Your Heavenly Father loves you SO much and knows you can do this.
Love Always,
An old friend of your mom's,
Susie
Ray! We love you so much! Madie asks to play with you all the time and wishes that you still loved across the street. She still talks about your birthday party that she went to and says it was the funnest birthday party that she has been to! We love playing outside with you and riding scooters. you are the funnest sweetest little boy ever! We cant wait till you can come down and ride scooters with us again! Were praying for you and thinking about you! Love McGrew family
May you beat the cancer and stay strong. Sending thoughts of healing and courage to your entire family.
Keeping you all (and especialy Ray) in my thoughts. You've got a lot of people cheering you on, Ray!
Ray,
We are praying daily for you. Know that Heavenly Father loves you and will be with youevery step of the way.
Love the Kongaikas
Ray, your an awesome kid and big brother! Our prayers are with you and your family!!
Well wishes to Ray. Hope you got my FB message Shannan, thinking of you all.
Ray, you don't know we either. My husband John and I went to college with your Mom. You have a fabulous Mom and she loves you very much. I know I don't know you, but I know you are an amazing kid and and amazing big brother. I know that because I know Heavenly Father sent you to your family first for a reason. I have one biological daughter and then we adopted 4 kids. She is the best big sister ever and I know Heavenly Father sent her to us first because he knew she would be a great big sister. And he did the same thing for you. There is something very special about big brothers and sisters with adopted siblings. Be strong and know your Father in Heaven loves you. We will all be praying for you and your family.
Love,
The Philpott Family
linked here from Production Not Reproduction and wanted to say that I'll say a prayer for your son!
Dear Ray,
We know you are such a strong boy and such a sweet boy also. We are thinking of you often and praying for you always.
Love
The Namanny's
My angel girl fought cancer too and I've asked her to keep a special eye on you Ray. Stay strong and remember, hugs from your mama are some of the best medicine! Now go kick some cancer booty!!!
You are a strong, amazing young man, Ray! We love you very much!
Love,
Kinley's Mom
Ray,
I was at your house visiting with you and your Mom a couple weeks ago and I had so much fun seeing you with y our 3 D glasses and that really cool book that you have. I also loved seeing your artwork on the pillowcase. My boys are excited to play with you when you are feeling better. You are tucked in our prayers. Just like your Mommy, I know you too can do hard things. Tell your Mom to text me your favorite treat that you can eat right now so we can bring some to your house ;)! Hugs.
Praying for you and your family. Ray, fight the good fight and kick cancers butt!!
You can do it Ray! You are such a tough cookie and we love you so much. Get better soon so Brother Barber can take you for a ride in his "diesel". We're praying for your family.
Post a Comment